Swan Valley Limo Wine Tours Daily
Showtime Limousines Perth provide luxury Swan Valley Limo Wine Tours daily between 10.30am – 4.30pm. The Swan Valley Winery region is only a 25 minute Chauffeur driven limousine service from Perth city and approximately only 10 – 15 minutes from Perth Airport in Western Australia. The Swan Valley produces excellent white, red and fortified wines and many of these small, personal wineries offer wine tasting at the Cellar Door.
Showtime limousines have Hummer Limos Perth, Chrysler Limos Perth and the one of a kind amazing Bumblebee Camaro Limo Perth available for your wine tastings, lunches and Swan Valley Limo Wine Tours.
Below is one of many suggested wine tasting and winery tour itineraries you may wish to use as a guide for your Swan Valley Limo Wine Tours service in the Swan Valley areas.
Suggested Swan Valley Wine Tour itinerary.
- 9.30 am
- Your chauffeur will arrive to your home in either the Stretch Hummer Limo, the Chrysler Limousine, or the Bumblebee Camaro Transformer Limousine.
- Enjoy some photos before you leave of your family group or your party with the stretch limos before your leave.
- You arrive after a relaxed chauffeur limousine cruise to the Margaret River Chocolate Company. Your chauffeur will open the Jet Door and you exit using the electric steps for your first stopover to taste some yummy chocolate! Enjoy a few samples and purchase some for later if you wish.
- Return to the comfort of the luxuriously appointed interior of the Showtime Limousine where you have a drink on ice waiting for you in one of the bars in the four seating areas within the limousine before arriving to your next stopover in the Swan Valley Wine Tour region.
- Lancaster Wines is a fantastic Cellar Door destination where not only can you enjoy the fine wine tasting but enjoy and taste some delicious locally produced cheeses.
- For you lunch a favourite suggestion is Sitella’s Winery and Restaurant. The Chef here has created an amazing menu utilizing the fresh local produce from with the Swan Valley Region. After a couple of glasses of Swan Valley produced wine, walk out onto the wooden verandas overlooking the lines of grapevines and experience the Sittella Silk.
- Cape Lavender is the perfect relaxing location to enjoy a high tea and some appropriate home baked goodies.
- A limousine stopover favourite is the House of Honey; it is unbelievable how many varieties of honey are produced and the distinctive differences in their flavours.
- The last Hummer limo service on your Swan Valley Wine tour for the day could be Mondo Nougat. Absolutely delicious, fresh and completely made by hand this nougat has to be tasted to be believed.
- After a day enjoying your Perth Swan Valley Wine Tour your limousine chauffeur will provide a comfortable and relaxing limousine service back to your front door.